Monday, November 8, 2010

Roommate Survey!

Hello to my 9 followers!


Does anyone even blog anymore? I haven't been on blogger in quite a few months. I have just been super busy with school. I kinda wanna start blogging again. I feel like vlogging is awkward..when there is nothing to talk about.


I am definitely going to start updating this more, with random things that happen in my life. Disney and Non-Disney :)


Hmm..maybe I can do the roommate survey on here? Then I will vlog it eventually :)


Okay..here it goes.


1. Your name? Emily!
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope. 19 when the program starts.
3. Male or female? Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional)? Straight
5. Where do you live? Michigan
6. What role will you have at Disney? Don't know. I haven't applied yet. But I am hoping for BBB or Attractions.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates and season? Hopefully Fall Advantage. A/D Dates are TBA.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Probably either Chatham or Patterson.
9. How many roommates/rooms do you want? I am thinking 3 rooms, 5 roommates.
10. Do you like to party? Do you plan on hosting any parties? Party like "lets get drunk and get termed!" no...party like "lets watch movies and bake cookies!" yes. 
11. What's your favorite food and, more importantly, can you cook well? I like anything except for mushrooms, seafood and peppers. And yes, I am a fairly good cook. I love to bake too.
12. If your friends could descibe you in three words, what would they be? Motherly, crazy and helpful.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Music: Disney anything, Country, everything but rap/hip hop. Movies: Anything but scary movies. I reaaaallly love Chick Flicks!
14. Do you smoke and, if so, inside or outside? No and No and No and NOOOO.
15. Do you drink (socially or alcoholically)? Not at all.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? As long as I get my coffee..I'm okay in the morning. But I am definitely a night owl.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Hopefully driving!
18. What do you do for fun? Ummm...watching The Office on Netflix, hanging out with my friends, window shopping, I'm pretty much up for anything!
19. What is your favorite quote? All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. -Walt Disney
20. What are you most excited for about being in the WDWCP? Well Disney World is my second home. So I will FINALLY be able to live there. I feel like I am meant to work for Disney. It is my life, so it just makes sense for me to do the CP!
21. Favorite things to do when not working? PLAYING IN THE PARKS!!!
22. Name one good quality about myself? I have been called motherly..
23. Name one bad quality about myself? I am a perfectionist..so that can be a bad thing at times.
24. Your college? Oakland University
25. Your major? Pre-Business/Marketing.
26. Any medical conditions? Just asthma.
27. Are you messy/tidy? I have a tidy mess. I know where everything is. But I am tidy when it comes to sharing rooms with other people. I hate when peoples stuff get mixed up. I like all of my things all together..so I will be tidy for the CP.
28. Anything else? I AM READY TO APPLY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment